POSITION / This position will initially be Casual Part Time (15 – 20 hours a week / 3-4 mornings) with the opportunity to grow into a full time position.
LOCATION / Byron Bay, Australia
(We are considering remote positions for Australian applications, however Byron Bay based residents or those willing to relocate to the area within 6 months – 1 year will be given preference)
SALARY / Negotiable depending on experience
REPORTS TO / Directors
OVERVIEW/ To drive growth through the strategic use of digital marketing, social media, affiliate and ecommerce channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE/
We are looking for a marketing coordinator that’s passionate about the brand and culture, to help us create a category defining brand. This position will be responsible for developing and bringing to life a multi-channel marketing strategy. They will work with the directors and external partners/creatives to plan and execute.
This will include the day to day management of the social media accounts, digital advertising and promotions, liaising with our athletes and influencer network. Assisting in developing content to support our eCommerce channel and social initiatives such as blog posts, emails and social postings.
- Lead and implement a multi-channel digital marketing strategy, driving growth, optimising both paid and owned channels and devising techniques to engage, excite and convert.
- Work alongside the Directors to build storytelling, seed key messages and implement overarching campaigns to drive the brand.
- Develop, coordinate and execute digital marketing strategy including EDM, social media strategy & schedule, ads, creator/influencer marketing, seeding our athlete, affiliate marketing/partnerships and public relations to build the brand presence both locally and globally.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Hire, train and lead a team of internal and external partners (PR, graphics, copy, etc)
- Allocate the budget to brand building and amplifying initiatives across channels
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Monitor and analyze our key performance metrics – quickly adapt and recommend changes when needed
- Help the directors to drive awareness and raise charitable donations to our friends at Children’s Ground.
- You have experience in a similar role, leading a marketing plan and digital strategy
- Strong analytical skills and data and results driven thinking, to discern and adapt strategies in ways that are significant and insightful.
- You enjoy all things digital. You thrive in optimising channels, pulling levers, and devising strategy to drive the highest ROI while preserving brand integrity.
- You are proficient in Shopify, Klaviyo, Facebook Business Manager, as well as Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of advertising serving tools
- You have a strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.