Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
Apply for Job
Get to Know Us
Ken Grossman started Sierra Nevada in 1980 with a hand-built brewhouse and the odds stacked against him. That passion forever changed the course of American craft brewing and launched a beer revolution that’s in full force today. Turns out, good beer can do a lot of good, and Sierra Nevada became a cornerstone for both its innovation and its care for the Earth and its people. We’re committed to advancing a culture of inclusion and believe diversity in all its forms makes us stronger. We keep pushing boundaries, whether that’s in the brewhouse, with sustainability, or in the great outdoors.
Get to Know This Role
Savvy customer loyalty specialist with a disruptive approach to customer acquisition and retention, growth marketing, and audience targeting to elevate email marketing and customer loyalty strategies. This is a new role for Sierra Nevada, offering an opportunity to work closely alongside leadership to design and implement a dynamic loyalty program that leverages new and existing technologies to elevate new customer acquisition and loyalist retention digitally and in-store. We’re looking for someone with Klaviyo expertise, and how email marketing dovetails with both in-store and DTC eCommerce storefronts on Shopify. If you’re a systems thinker with a growth marketing mindset rooted in customer loyalty this opportunity is for you.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with eCommerce Marketing Manager to expand email marketing strategy for Sierra Nevada & emerging innovation portfolio utilizing Klaviyo ESP to enhance brand storytelling, DTC eComm promotions, drinker loyalty programming and support topline KPIs (e.g. Open rate, CLV, recipient list growth)
- Holistic management of Email Marketing Calendars with cross-functional team to guide email campaigns, email flow strategy, copy & deployment. Lead integration of Klaviyo SMS capabilities and devise long-term strategy that aligns with email marketing calendar and objectives.
- Partner with eCommerce marketing to lead the design, integration, and launch of a new dynamic loyalty program across digital and retail environments, including integration of third-party loyalty software (e.g. Loyalty Lion or Yotpo).
- Thought partner with eCommerce & digital marketing leadership to redesign website properties considering new DTC eCommerce & Loyalty program structure, launch & evolution to support long-term customer acquisition strategy
- Implement and optimize lead generation strategy to increase sign ups in both email + SMS, recipient segmentation & flow campaign creation considering KPI reporting (e.g. cart abandonment, list growth trends & DTC incremental revenue)
- Lead implementation of pilot customer loyalty program and expanding key learnings to scale 3-year program strategy and business objectives.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to write/edit email marketing copy & campaign design templates. Support digital copy for web properties as needed (e.g. blog post, imbedded sign-up forms)
- Ensure email & SMS communication alignment with key brand objectives (DTC eCommerce, customer loyalty program, brand campaigns & experiential activations)
- Plan and manage A/B tests and performance tracking for email campaigns that support email marketing quarterly KPIs. Technical expertise and experience in ecommerce-focused ESP (Klaviyo, Shopify)
- Partner with brand marketing, eCommerce & digital teams to execute promotional email messages, provide insights that optimize segmentation, authentic communication and grow DTC eComm revenue
Please Apply if You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree Communications, Marketing, Analytics, or equivalent required
- 3 years customer acquisition/retention, growth marketing, customer loyalty and membership programs, and email marketing. required
- Passionate about beer, beverage and working in an innovative dynamic channel
- 3-5 years of customer acquisition/retention, management consulting, loyalty, membership programs brand management
- Complete understanding of Klaviyo ESP platform, including campaign/flow creation, SMS setup & management, audience segmentation, A/B testing and Shopify integration functionality. Shopify platform experience a plus
- Must take ownership in his/her work, driven to perform and extremely comfortable with Performance-based financial and growth marketing reporting
- Demonstrated ability to direct the analysis of, interpret results for, and drive action from KPIs around audience targeting and engagement, campaign conversion, incremental revenue growth for all Shopify retail channels and growth marketing economics
- Savvy customer loyalty specialist with the ability to think independently and scale dynamic customer facing loyalty program
- Self-starter, takes initiative – entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with evolving strategies
- Detail-oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills for stakeholders at all levels
Additional Requirements to Consider Before Applying
- You must be at least 21 years of age to perform the duties of this position for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Selected candidate must pass a pre-employment, post offer background check.
Before applying for this role, please review the full job description, including the physical demands and working environment: https://sierranevada.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=3214
** This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly **
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Job